Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 miles and watch research

Ran 3 miles today, and I think its time I should get a good watch to run with. My last few runs, I have really not felt strong at all, only find out I was running a much faster pace than I should have been.

There has been a toss up for me between GPS and non-GPS watches. Lots of pros and cons. I think I'm leaning towards a Garmin 210. It is certainly on the high end of what I was to pay for a watch, but I think it will do pretty much everything I'm looking for.

There are some amazing watches out there, but I just can't see myself ever really using a lot of the capability in those. So, I want to get a decent watch with all the features I want, for a reasonable price. I'm sure I'll post more on watches here over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment