Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another 4

Got done with a run just now. 4 miles, seemed OK, minus some ITB pain. Booooo. Well, it wasn't really pain, but I could tell it was there. It was specific to that lower attachment point, just below the knee. The only good thing about it was that it seemed to just come and go. Didn't get worse and worse.

I've also noticed that on the start of some of my runs, I think my GPS position is a bit off, and then it dials in. The start of the route should be identical to the way back, but it has me off a bit and running through the middle of various houses, but the track does then merge on with the actual route.

And, the auto-lap function was on. I didn't mean for it to be, but somehow it was on. *shrug* Either way, I really need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment