OK, I'll be the first to admit, sometimes when you go out on a run, you get snuck up on, by a poo. Its not fun. Especially if it hits you when you are no where near a crapper. I'm guessing this has occurred to most runners at one time or another. Maybe this is why they call it getting the, "runs."
However, here's a guy who does this on a (ahem) regular basis... Salisbury, MD Man Faces 'Dumping' Charges
If you don't have time to read the "hole" article, I do what to give you a few snippets:
"This is a very weird situation," said Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis. "I've been in law enforcement going on 24 years and I've never heard of anything quite as bizarre as this incident."
Ervin and he told the detectives he goes running every morning around 4 a.m. and that during his runs he often goes to the bathroom, according to court documents.
"After running approximately two miles, Kelly (Ervin) advised that he has to have a bowel movement and brings toilet paper with him on his run," read charging documents filed in Wicomico County District Court. "Kelly (Ervin) advised that he defecates wherever his two mile mark is."
"Kelly (Ervin) stated several times that he was embarrassed about the fact that detectives were there for this reason and told detectives that he had been doing this for over 20 years," according to court documents.
Ervin reportedly also told police he "runs with a group of runners from the area and they also defecate at a certain point in their run."
No comments:
Post a Comment