Saturday, November 26, 2011

Annoyed with online training log

So, I ran another 4 today. I officially hopped back on a marathon training schedule with this run. I'm going to try and run through the winter as well, which is something I've never done before. I have a long way to go before I can look at trying another marathon, so there really isn't any time to waste.

I also started logging my workouts in an online training log from Runner's World. Its pretty neat, and on the right side of this page, you should see my latest runs, as well as my mileage totals. However, for reasons I've yet to figure out, the mileage totals aren't working. Even the "sample script" from Runner's World's site doesn't work. So, I'm a bit miffed on that at the moment...

Otherwise, things seem to be going pretty good. I'm making some dietary changes as well. Nothing all that drastic, just some small changes. Hopefully that will also help things along here. The run felt fine today. No ITB pain at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment