Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Picture = Word*1000


I found this video on youtube and I really like the idea of doing single leg squats down to a box/chair of some height to work up to deeper squats. For the record, the chick in this video has some serious leg strength.

added:
OK, I just did some. MAN that's hard. Holy crap. She makes it look so easy. Just a simple little arm swing, up and down. If someone was watching me just now, they might have thought I was drowning for how much flailing there was. I managed 5 reps each leg. Boy, do I have a LOT of length strength to be gaining.

I had been doing some single leg squats before, but not very far down, since if I went any farther than I was going, on my ass would I be. This method is a great way to get additional range of motion for the squat, without landing on your ass.

Lots more of these in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment