Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 miles on 2 hours sleep

Not my best showing, but work had me up until about 2am last night, and then it was up at 4am to catch an early flight back home. Ugh... Once I got home, I was thinking of sacking out for a big nap, but I just couldn't do that. Why? Well, at home I had the Malaysian F1 race on the DVR.

The race was certainly a lot more crazy than I would have expected. My McLaren boys had a rough go of things, unfortunately.

So, with so little sleep, I certainly lacked energy and speed on this run. I think the only energy I had was coffee induced. But, I still got 3 miles in the book for today. 8:42 pace. Certainly no PR, but likely the fastest time per hours sleep had.

The right calf was fairly tight at well, so I should get on the swear roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment